Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

We did it!

Today I am dropping off an awesome goodie basket for the entire family.  I have already delivered all the toys for the kids. 


I can't say THANK YOU enough!  I have always known that I have some pretty awesome friends, but it is just amazing to see what can be accomplished from just one email.  When I started this a few weeks ago, I was just praying to get enough to just provide a few things for each child.  We TOTALLY outdid my expectations.  I am not going to post everything that we provided because they haven't opened their last gifts yet, just know that it is FABULOUS!

I am hoping that this will just be the beginning.  That next year will be even bigger!

Check back after Christmas for an update of what we raised!

THANK YOU! 



Please continue to support this family in your prayers and KNOW that YOU made a difference this year.  THIS is what Christmas is really all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment